Children’s Disciplemaking Curriculum Criteria
- Does it emphasize relationship with Jesus over character building and performance?
- Does it present the Bible as God’s complete, inspired, and authoritative Word?
- Does it have a clear strategy for biblical disciplemaking?
- Does it promote spiritual practices that enable a child to learn to hear from and respond to God.
- Does it help a child apply God’s Word to their every day life?
- Does it seek to convey and shape a Biblical identity and worldview?
- Does it encourage intergenerational relationships within the faith community?
- Does it foster a partnership with parents?
- Is it adaptable to multiple contexts?
This series will take your students on the journey of faith that was lived by several key Alliance missionaries. These stories will demonstrate the faith-filled risks taken by these heroes of the faith and will challenge the next generation to do the same. Order World Changers at www.cmalliance.org.
G.C. Kidz Missions Adventures
These Missions Adventures have been created to supply you with just that—a body of work to help you train the kids in your life to love Jesus and fulfill his Great Commission. Order Missions Adventures on www.cmalliance.org.
Alliance Mission Modules have been crafted to encourage young hearts to bring the good news of Jesus love to the “Unreached People Groups” (UPGs) of this world. Each 75-90 minute module is a unique adventure designed to challenge your students to become passionate about reaching lost people for Jesus. Download Missions Modules for free on www.cmalliance.org.
D6 Family *
D6 connects the church to home and families to one another. It is one of the most effective small group and Sunday School curriculums and is based on the principles of Deuteronomy 6:5-9—love God, love His Word, and teach your children to do the same.
The Attributes of GodThe Attributes of God for kids is a devotional or curriculum resource for kids ages 4-11. With 64 full color pages, this bright, engaging book walks through 10 unique and 11 moral attributes of God’s character.
The Gospel Project *
The Gospel Project provides a chronological, Christ-centered Bible study plan for every age group in your church: preschoolers through adults. These studies are age-appropriate, easy to teach, and aligned by Scripture to help your entire church grow in the gospel together.
Tru Ministry *
Tru helps leaders, children, and their families connect to God, find their place in His big story, and respond to Him through the power of the Holy Spirit. Tru is a digital curriculum offered in two ways: digital bundles from Sundayschool.com and a platform called Disciplr.
An asterisk [*] next to the title indicates a portion of proceeds is returned to the GCF.